Ford Motors Recruitment 2023 | Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Ford Motor Company
Ford Motors Recruitment 2023:- Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.
Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers). The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power.
Company Website: www.ford.com
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Ford Motors Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Strong desire to deliver results
- Customer Focus
- Improved communication, conflict resolution and time management skills
- Adept knowledge in Electrical Vehicle Architecture and Systems, experience with Vehicle Connectivity, OTA and application development a plus
- Experience in using diagnostic tools from CAN, DET, etc.
- Conduct component and system Design Verification Testing in support of Forward model program, OPD, TVM actions and Program Gateways
- Liaise with functional groups in ensuring correct testing methods are used
- Knowledge Electrical system design and integration
- Good knowledge on understanding schematics
- Conduct system DV test and signoff.
- Feature/ Function integration and coordination.
- Good knowledge on understanding Fusing & Grounding strategies.
- Analyze feasibility and system interface/CAN signal interface for new features/changes.
- Coordination of vehicle build, testing and signoff.
- Good usage of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and electrical engineering tools like oscilloscope, vector CAN tools.
- Good understanding of vehicle electrical architecture, functions.
- Good understanding of Network communication (diagnostic, signal multiplex).
- Should have good problem-solving skills and 8D.
- All DV testing completed on time to support program gateways
- All DV testing issues communicated to requesting engineers, and reports written within 1 week of testing completion
- Root cause analysis of test failures supported and re-DV testing planned and executed efficiently
- All OPD and TVM testing requests supported as required.
- Alignment of facility process, equipment and procedures.
How to Apply for Ford Motors Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here