Ford Motors Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | 2016/ 2017/ 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Ford Motor Company
Ford Motors Off Campus Drive 2020:- Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.
Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer Troller, an 8% stake in Aston Martin of the United Kingdom and a 32% stake in Jiangling Motors. It also has joint-ventures in China (Changan Ford), Taiwan (Ford Lio Ho), Thailand (AutoAlliance Thailand), Turkey (Ford Otosan), and Russia (Ford Sollers). The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is controlled by the Ford family; they have minority ownership but the majority of the voting power.
Company Website: www.ford.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai,
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Closely collaborate with IT and business stakeholders as a product / service team to understand the need and provide optimal solution
- Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product.
- Develops manual /automated unit tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops Manual & automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
- Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
- Provide software implementation service which includes – requirement gathering, installation, configuration, integration & testing to Ford vehicle assembly, powertrain and stamping plants
- Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
- Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
- Familiar with Agile Processes and Methodologies
- Compliance to Ford IT processes wherever applicable
Apply Link: Click Here