Focus Energy Direct Walk-In Drive | GET – Chemical Engineer| BE/ B.Tech – Chemical Engineering | Gurgaon | 17th & 18th March 2016
Company: Focus Energy Ltd
Focus Energy Limited is an independent oil and gas exploration company active in the Indus Basin. Focus Energy is part of a privately owned diversified business group having interest in various industries and business interests.
Focus Energy is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas in India. Focus Energy has one of the largest acreage positions in the Rajasthan basin, which is our region of focus.
Focus Energy holds PSC to explore and develop on land and offshore oil and gas properties in India known as “RJ-ON/6”, “RJ-ONN-2003/2” “GK-ON/4” and “CB-OSN-2004/1”- encompassing a total area of 21000 square km.
Company Website: www.focusenergy.co.in
Positions: Chemical Engineer
Number of Positions: 4 Opening(s)
Industry Type: Oil and Gas/ Energy/ Power/ Infrastructure
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
- Measures and maintains drilling fluid composition.
- Supervises drilling fluid application.
- Performs regular tests of fluid composition.
- Maintains inventory and customer well sites.
- Communicates drilling progress to rig-site customers and coordinators.
- Creates and implements solutions to drilling-related problems.
- Makes field and sales calls as necessary to maintaining open communication.
- Assists sales representatives in making sales calls.
- Supports aid operators in providing effectual customer service.
- Ensures environmental safety of drilling fluid.
Please Note: This is a walk in interview on 10th March, 2016 from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Kindly carry your updated cv and come for Interview below address.
Walk-In Date: 17th & 18th March 2016
Timings: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Focus Energy Limited,
Plot No-30, Sector-32,
Opposite Medanta hospital,
Near Rajeecv Chowk, Gurgaon
How to Apply: Its direct walk-in drive. Do not apply, attend directly for the face to face interview.