Focus Energy Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Instrumentation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2016 Batch | Jaisalmer, Rajastan | March 2017
Company: Focus Energy Limited
Focus Energy Limited is an independent oil and gas exploration company active in the Indus Basin. Focus Energy is part of a privately owned diversified business group having interest in various industries and business interests.
Focus Energy is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas in India. Focus Energy has one of the largest acreage positions in the Rajasthan basin, which is our region of focus.
Focus Energy holds PSC to explore and develop on land and offshore oil and gas properties in India known as “RJ-ON/6”, “RJ-ONN-2003/2” “GK-ON/4” and “CB-OSN-2004/1”- encompassing a total area of 21000 square km.
Company Website: www.focusenergy.co.in
Positions: Instrumentation Engineer
Industry Type: Oil and Gas/ Energy/ Power/ Infrastructure
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation
Salary: INR. 10,200/- PM
Job Location: Jaisalmer (Rajastan)
- Responsible for all instrument and control system equipment regular maintenance and repairing, such as all field instrumentation, valves, flow meter, transmitter, control circuit, monitoring, DCS, PLC etc.
- To be familiar with all equipment in plants, maintain all maintenance equipments accurate documents integrity and equipment history database reachable.
- Knowledge of different types of Flow meters Like Magnetic Flow meter, Vortex flow meter, & DP type Flow meter.
- Able to create control loop in DSC / PLC and operating screens of SCADA.
- Instrumentation maintenance of Utilities like Boiler, MEE, ETP, Refrigeration & Air Compressors, Chillers, HVAC, Tank farm etc.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all instruments, components, and installations.
- Reviewing the project related documents such as Engineering specifications, Instrument index, Preparation Of the cable schedules, Cable Tray Layout, JB schedules & Communication Layouts, data sheets and interface execution methodologies to ensure compliance as per approved specifications.
Apply Link: Closed