Flytxt Mobile Off Campus Drive | R&D Engineer | 2013/ 2014/ 2015 & 2016 Batch | ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Trivandrum | November 2016
Company: Flytxt Mobile Solutions Pvt Ltd
Flytxt partners with enterprises in their digital transformation journey, enabling them to generate measurable economic value from data through mobile consumer analytics. Flytxts comprehensive data monetisation solutions help enterprises to personalise customer experience across digital touch points as well as increase revenue, optimise margins, and enhance loyalty.
The companys solutions are used by more than 100 customers including some of the largest telcos and global brands across 40 countries, analysing data of more than 600 million mobile consumers.
Positions: R&D Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 Year
Salary: Rs 11 LPA
- M.Tech / M.E / Ph.D in engineering, or MS / M.Sc / M.Stat / Ph.D in sciences
- 2013/ 2014/ 2015 & 2016 Batch
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Research and implement data mining and machine learning algorithms utilizing distributed computing techniques, Big Data Analytics best practices and latest academic/industrial research findings, to derive tangible value from vast structured/un-structured data assets
- Create examples, prototypes and demonstrations to validate concepts and establish new ideas that could be applied to diverse datasets
- Create and maintain research plans, execute experiments, consolidate and document results and publish the work as appropriate.
- Document and facilitate protection of intellectual property (IP) generated from R&D efforts by collaborating with designated teams and/or external agencies.
- Machine Learning
- Operations Research
- Structured & Unstructured Data Analytics
- Data Preprocessing and Visualization (using Python or R)
- Regression Analysis
- Streaming Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
- Exposure to frameworks and data science tools such as scikit-learn, matplotlib, pandas and weka.
- Hadoop/Spark/Graphlab/other Big Data frameworks
- Personal Interview
- Technical Round
- Management Round
Last Date to Apply: 8 November 2016
Apply Link: Closed