Fluor Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Gurgaon | July 2018
Company: Fluor Daniel India Pvt Ltd
Fluor Daniel India Private Limited (Fluor India), was established in 1995, to provide a full range of engineering, design, procurement, and construction management services to Indian and overseas clients.
Fluor India is an established quality provider of engineering, procurement, construction management (EPC) and project management services for Fluor’s energy and chemicals, power, mining, and industrial projects, and is a key support office for Fluor facilities located in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Company Website: www.fluor.com/india
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Process
Job Location: Gurgoan
Salary: Best In Industry
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and no required previous years of work-related experience (new graduate); a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
The purpose of this position is to use established practices and guidelines applying educational knowledge of design engineering principles as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs work on routine scope engineering assignments and performs specific and limited portions of engineering assignments.
Application Link: Link Expired