Fluor Recruitment 2018 | Associate Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015 & 2016 Batch | New Delhi | April 2018
Company: Fluor Daniel India Pvt Ltd
Fluor Daniel India Private Limited (Fluor India), was established in 1995, to provide a full range of engineering, design, procurement, and construction management services to Indian and overseas clients.
Fluor India is an established quality provider of engineering, procurement, construction management (EPC) and project management services for Fluor’s energy and chemicals, power, mining, and industrial projects, and is a key support office for Fluor facilities located in North America, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
Company Website: www.fluor.com/india
Positions: Associate Design Engineer
Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: New Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and
- One (1) year of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/ national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- The purpose of this position is to apply a general understanding of design engineering principles as listed.
- Perform and check routine calculations, specify simple equipment, and solve problems of simple engineering complexity
- Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
- Monitor material estimates and quantities; participate in equipment and material procurement activities
- Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Apply Link: Closed