Flowserve Recruitment 2016 / Hiring Design Engineer | Bangalore | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | January 2016
Company: Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Positions: Engineer Associate
Role: Design Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Make customer drawings which includes general outline drawing, sectional assembly, equipment data sheets for the pump as per the project order requirements.
- To generate 3D models, assemblies and 2D detail drawings of Pump components using Autodesk Inventor 2012 / AutoCAD mechanical 2012.
- Create drawings of pump assemblies /sectional layouts and manufacturing (Casting, Fabrication/ Weldment and Machining) drawings.
- Supporting on product standardization and revamping projects.
- Perform basic Pump engineering calculation like shaft deflection, bearing life calculation, pressure boundary evaluation of pump, structural integrity of fabricated/welded metal structures.
- Must be able to understand FEA requirements and support the team with 3D modeling activities on FEA related projects.
- Experience in New developmental projects is added advantage.
- Awareness of international standards and codes used on rotating equipment design (ASME B73.1/ANSI, API 610, ISO 2858).
- Graduate Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 6 years of experience in CAD and engineering design.
- Should be familiar with manufacturing processes and working knowledge on patterns, castings, welding and machining processes.
- Good knowledge on ASME Y 14.5M (Dimensioning and Tolerancing, GD & T).
- Knowledge on database management tools such as Autodesk Vault 2012, PTC Windchill is preferred.
- Experience in Rotating Equipment field would be an added advantage.
- Excellent engineering, business, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle frequent change in priorities and multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take decisions and work independently.
- Good computer skills including general Microsoft applications and e-mail.
Apply Link: Link Expired