Flowserve Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Application Engineer – Commercial operations | BE/ B.Tech – EIE/ ME | Bangalore
Company: Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve Recruitment 2023: Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Positions: Application Engineer – Commercial Operations (Junior)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Flowserve Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control with min. 7 CGP. (All Subjects cleared in 1st attempt) – Freshers
- Strong technical knowledge on core subjects: Fluid Mechanics/Metallurgy/Thermodynamics/ Electrical and Electronic Measurements/ Control Systems and Process Control Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
The Commercial Operations Engineer Associate is responsible for supporting the quote activity for various valve products for Projects /MRO. This includes providing technical support, pricing, and logistics information to sales and customers. The associate will also work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Provide technical support to sales and customers on valve products and applications.
- Develop and maintain valve pricing and logistics information.
- Assist with the preparation of quotes and proposals.
- Work with the commercial team to develop and execute commercial strategies.
- Review customer specifications and documents to apply current Flowserve technical and commercial requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer focused with a results-driven mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail & Practical Thinking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a team player with a global mindset and approach.
- Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Generate high quality, on time, value priced proposals to facilitate order fulfilment.
- Manage and monitor the proposal throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate optimization.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of valve applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end user customers.
How to Apply for Flowserve Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here