Flowserve Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer | Diploma/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve Recruitment 2023: Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Positions: Associate Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Flowserve Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of Valve or related industry design experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of Valve or related industry design experience
- Performs work that is varied and complex, under direct supervision.
- Consistently applies knowledge of functional concepts and prior experience to work assignments.
- Gather all relevant information for each assignment, identify, and communicate effectively.
- Timely status update to task owner.
- Follow established engineering standards and procedures for product design to produce consistent and reliable results.
- Perform Part list creation for spare or retrofit orders and complete Part list creation against Sale Orders.
- Check each design for compliance to job specifications; design form, fit, and function; safety in assembly, maintenance and operation; method and ease of manufacture; method and ease of assembly; appropriate materials of construction; load and stress due to assembly, testing and operation.
- Perform self-checking. Deliver clear and complete drawings/analysis reports/ documentation/part list/engineering solutions, as per the deliverables of the assignment, ensuring On-time delivery and quality.
- Maintain and develop technical and other interpersonal skills, always in full compliance with company policies, using the resources productively and innovatively.
How to Apply for Flowserve Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here