Flowserve Recruitment 2018 | Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | April 2018
Company: Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Experience: 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering from four-year college or university and 1 plus years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificate courses on CAD software like Auto Desk Inventor & Solid works, Experience from a valve industry is an advantage
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in mechanical engineering core subjects, Computer-aided-design and rafting (AutoCAD,Inventor, Solid works Pro/E etc). Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing. (GD&T)
- Familiarity with pneumatic and electro pneumatic control instruments.
- Communicate professionally and with accepted business etiquette; work well with people in other departments and with customers.
- Ability to use a variety of test equipment and interpret test results.
Application Link: Link Expired