Flowserve Recruitment 2018 | Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Rajasthan | January 2018
Company: Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Nagar, Rajasthan
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Experience:
- BE or equivalent degree with 2 year experience (or)
- DME with 4 year experience.
- Engineer Associate Valve will perform Design & Development activities and order Engineering for the product.
- Preparing, reviewing and documenting Design layouts, Part drawings, Part models and Engineering calculations as per order requirement
- Create, Manage and Update technical folders/document for PED, API 6D and other certifications and Keep CE marking folder updated
- Support internal sales and intercompany sales team on RFQ’s and technical queries.
- Support Manufacturing & sub-contractors, purchase, PED to sort out technical issues
- 2D Detailing and 3D Modelling software
- ERP / MRP Systems
- CAE Tool Ansys
- Type of materials /properties
- Knowledge on ASME CODE
- Knowledge on Manufacturing Process
- Knowledge on Valve Design Standards
- Familiarization of codes and standards
- Customer Specifications
- Product Knowledge
- IMS (EMS/OHSAS)
- QMS (ISO 9001 & API Spec Q1)
- API Monogram -6A/6D/609
- Knowledge on CE -PED Requirements
Application Link: Link Expired