Flowserve Recruitment 2017 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Software Engineering | 2014, 2015, 2016 Batch | Across India | July 2017
Company: Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science / Software Engineering
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best In Industry
- Develop, maintain and document CustomSoftware Application for control valve sizing and selection.
- Interact with product management personnel to review, elaborate, analyze and document system requirements (including user interface, functional, and non-functional requirements).
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code by effectively following full lifecycle software development.
- Identifying, Reporting, troubleshooting, debugging and monitoring defects in designated application code.
- Strictly adhere to the quality White Box testing while coding.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code and sharing this and other technical knowledge with the team.
- Support periodical releases and Emergency Bug fixes of software by working closely with Product Engineering and Helpdesk team.
- Provide work status to the Development Manager.
- Continually update technical knowledge and skills and also investigate new technologies
- Engineering Degree in Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent with a sound knowledge in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Minimum 1 Year experience in Commercial C#.net WINFORMS development with a good knowledge in OOPs.
- Preferred knowledge in the development of Control Valve Sizing and selection Application.
- Knowledge of C#.net WinForms , MVC , .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, n-Tier Design, Web Development, C, C++, VB, RDBMS, T-SQL, SDLC, SVN(Version Control) / TFS.
- Familiarity with current technologies.
- Strong software development and testing skills.
- Fast learner, able to work independently within a team.
- Able to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Ability to rapidly absorb and implement new technologies and procedures.
- Customer focused and able to respect deadlines.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Application Link: Closed