Flowserve Recruitment 2017 | Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Computer Science | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Flowserve India Controls Pvt Ltd
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence. Join a company with the most comprehensive product lines and broadest applications experience in the world. You’ll be part of a team known for its industry-leading talent, unparalleled portfolio and unmatched commitment to customer success.
Our culture promotes recognition and rewards creativity, hard work and commitment. We invite you to put your talents and experience in motion with Flowserve. Flowserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company Website: www.flowserve.com
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 2-3 years of hands-on PTC Windchill PLM experience including enterprise wide deployments, business integrations and sustaining efforts
- 2-3 years of experience Windchill 10.X environment including PDMLink and ProjectLink as a basis for understanding the Flowserve-specific design and configured system
- Experience in Windchill 10. x administration and support
- Ability to install Windchill servers on distributed architecture and knowledge of clustered environment is preferred
- Ability to configure and manage Windchill – Users, Access control, workflows, lifecycle, OIR etc
- Experience in Windchill upgrade and migration.
- Preferred Proficiency in Multi CAD data management
- Good knowledge of end user support
- Have the ability to investigate the functional, technical and performance issues and work with end-users to find the resolution. Update the documentation associated with best practices and end-user training materials.
- Expected to interact with other teams in different locations of Flowserve across the globe and understand the requirements
- Educate/train the end users on Windchill features and functionality in line with Flowserve product specific implementations.
- PTC Windchill PDMLink, ProjectLink, PartsLink, Change Management
- Windchill Visualization – Publishing, Configuration, Administration
- Preferred knowledge on Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Creo
- Industry configuration management standards and methodologies
- Candidate needs to be a quick learner, maintain business acumen, respect commitment towards quality solutions and deadlines, good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Link: Closed