Flipkart Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Quality Executive | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA | 2020-2022 Batch | Haryana
Company: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart Recruitment 2023: Flipkart Pvt Ltd is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Positions: Executive – Quality
Salary: Rs. 21,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for Flipkart Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Yellow belt, MS office, QC Tools/ Technique, Analytical skills
- 0-2 years of experience
Ekart Quality team is a pioneer in establishing Quality functions across the supply chain. The team’s major focus areas are Customer Experience, People Capability, Process Adherence, Process Design Adequacy, Optimization, and Product & Service Quality. Team’s motto “Partner with Business to support the Envisioned Growth that is enabled through Reliable process, Enriched People Capability and continuous improvement through a Culture of Challenging the Status Quo and Facilitate solutions.
- To interact with other functions (e.g. Business development, Customer support, etc.), if required, to collect data to keep a check over the processes.
- To ensure delegated activities are carried out as per plan.
- Working knowledge of basic sampling schemes & standards.
- Conduct and document process and product audits using written procedures as audit standards and close the NCs as per plan,
- Shall actively be involved in Root Cause Analysis of customer complaints and initiating corrective/preventive actions through operations.
- To maintain the Quality Audit metrics required to ensure the effectiveness of the new and the old processes
- To help identify the gaps in the process and suggest the resolution of the gap/process improvement.
- To drive the whole framework till the closure
Process improvemenat skills, QC Tools/ Technique, Ability to effectively interact with multiple stakeholders, Analytical skills ( Root cause analysis techniques – 5 why , Fishbone diagram, Flowcharts, Graph/ Charts mapping knowledge , hands on Excel, Auditing , Multiple task management skills.
How to Apply for Flipkart Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here