Flipkart Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Applied Scientist | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart Recruitment 2021: Flipkart Pvt Ltd is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Positions: Applied Scientist
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Flipkart Recruitment 2021:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science from Tier 1 Universities
- 0-2 years of hands-on experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning with good track of publication/patents
- Work with various stakeholders in understanding their business requirements and implement the solutions with product and tech teams. Formulate the appropriate predictive analytic solutions leveraging statistical and machine learning tools.
- Carrying out a cost benefit comparison of various solutions, not only driven by analytical rigourof the solutions, but also the pragmatic aspects of deployment, data and adoption cost.
- Create feedback loops. Help shape the product roadmaps.
- Drive adoption of the predictive analytic solutions via demonstrating improvement in success metrics and interfacing with business partners from other teams.
- Advanced Programming skills: Python / R
- Prefer candidates with patents or published papers and a few years of industrial experience. Proven hard-problem solving skills.
- Experience of building & implementing scalable #ML solutions
- Good in problem solving and value generation
How to Apply for Flipkart Recruitment 2021?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here