Flipkart Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Associate Business Analyst | 2017 to 2020 Batch | Any Degree/ BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE; BA/ BCA/ B.Sc/ B.Com | Bangalore
Company: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart Pvt Ltd is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Positions: Associate Business Analyst
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 3 years.
Education: Bachelor Degree, B.Tech, B.Com from Tier 1 colleges.
This role enables ample discovery on the Flipkart platform for each category of the BUs and makes Flipkart a destination by habit for the customers of the respective categories.
- Know the customer: Deeply understand customer behaviour, develop new customer insights
- Own the business: Co-own the P&L, develop the business model, understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them
- Know the market: Stay on top of trends in an ever-changing landscape, find opportunities and prioritize based on size, internal capabilities, etc.
- Know the competition: Understand online and offline players. Ensure Flipkart
- selection stays well ahead of competition
- Influence the leadership: Convert strategies into action by liaising with cross-functional leadership and drive the changes required
Vendor & Seller Management
- Develop deep and long standing relationship with the vendors & sellers – to drive relationships from the strategic to the tactical.
- Work with sellers and vendors to drive best value & experience for the customers.
- Ensure complete selection of the vendor and seller is live on the Flipkart platform.
- Ensure Zonal presense of vendors and sellers to facilitate higher speed of delivery to the customer.
- Own the terms of business with the vendor – products, returns, ordering, etc.
- Ensure high-share of mind from the vendor. Build deep ties.
- Make vendors partners in driving disruptive changes for the category.
- Drive key metrics which are in-line with org priorities and customer experiences.
- Work with sellers & vendor for strategic product developments which is forward looking and inline with customer need.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the market – short term and long term trends
- Have an in depth knowledge of competition & vendor.
- Develop and implement industry best practices. Move the industry with you!
Apply Link: Job Expired