Flipkart Recruitment 2019 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2015 – 2018 Batch | Bangalore | August 2019
Company: Flipkart Internet Private Limited
Flipkart Pvt Ltd. is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. Founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007, the company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
With more than a million visitors every day, and a registered user base of 10 million we are one among the top 10 websites in India today.
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer I
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Minimum 1 Year
Education: Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology.
- The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems.
- You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
- Complete ownership of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders on all elements of the development process.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities.
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language, C/ Java/ C++/ C#.
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently.
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus.
- You are expected to demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
Application Link: Link Expired