Flexera Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science; MCA | 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Flexera Software Inc
Flexera Recruitment 2021: Since day one, Flexera has sought to be an essential IT optimization resource, from developing one of the most widely used tools for software packaging (InstallShield) more than 30 years ago to acquiring the market leader in cloud management (RightScale) in 2018, and cloud migration planning (RISC Networks) in 2019.
Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem and manage it more effectively.
Flexera thrives on building a diverse workforce because it enables us to build our products with a wider appeal and serve our customers on a global scale.
Today, Flexera continues to search out new ways to expand and evolve our solutions, always seeking to help companies realize the power of IT to transform their business. Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations. Regarding disability, we encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing
Company Website: www.flexera.com
Positions: Engineering Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA.
- Respond to requests to investigate content related issues, identify root cause and remediate
- Conduct research, investigate and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the Data Platform
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers, and ensure consistency, quality and accuracy in our normalized database
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science (preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology) and graduating 2020 (2020 pass outs)
- Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization)
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies)
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively
- Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience in the development of his academic projects
- Knowledge on AWS, Web Services
- Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information
Apply Link: Job Expired