Flexera Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | Bangalore
Company: Flexera Software Inc
Flexera Recruitment 2021: Since day one, Flexera has sought to be an essential IT optimization resource, from developing one of the most widely used tools for software packaging (InstallShield) more than 30 years ago to acquiring the market leader in cloud management (RightScale) in 2018, and cloud migration planning (RISC Networks) in 2019.
Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem and manage it more effectively.
Flexera thrives on building a diverse workforce because it enables us to build our products with a wider appeal and serve our customers on a global scale.
Today, Flexera continues to search out new ways to expand and evolve our solutions, always seeking to help companies realize the power of IT to transform their business. Flexera is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for open roles regardless of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local/national laws, policies and/or regulations. Regarding disability, we encourage candidates requiring accommodations to please let us know by emailing
Company Website: www.flexera.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Flexera Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or MCA.
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to be a key contributor to the Flexera’s High Quality Asset Data business segment. The Software Engineer will lead the team’s technical capabilities and establish best practices for software development to feed into our process/testing improvement program.
- This role requires skills Data analysis (using SQL, python, and Java), online research, with ability to investigate and collect specified information quickly and accurately.
- Design, implement and review content framework
- Respond to external Customer and internal Sales, Product and Support requests to enrich our catalog with new content according to our published resolution goals
- Respond to requests to investigate content related issues, identify root cause, and remediate
- Conduct and participate in peer reviews to ensure product/feature quality
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered during development of content and frameworks
- Conduct research, investigate, and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the catalog
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers and ensure consistency, quality, and accuracy in our database
- Advise how data drives customer value, business use cases and decision making
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Track the latest information from the IT market and update/maintain a comprehensive reference catalog with the most up-to-date information
- Operate with consistency, quality, and accuracy in relation to our Content Operations standards
- Communicate effectively with Support, Engineering and Product Management regarding enrichment, defects, data alignments and gap-fill requests
- Creating tooling and systems for better maintenance and monitoring of the content services
- Familiar with stored procedures in MSSQL/Oracle and strong SQL skills including an understanding of data structures e.g. 3rd normal form normalization
- Experience managing data via API
- Appreciation of IT Asset Management (ITAM), software and hardware assemblies, version, edition, and release management
- Familiarity of software licensing including open source and vulnerabilities
- Experience working with agile development (Lean, Kanban, Scrum)
- Familiarity with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and Cloud products
- Familiar with ticketing tools such as Service Now, Salesforce and JIRA
- Knowledge of databases, API’s, SQL, scripting languages and process automation is advantageous
How to Apply for Flexera Recruitment 2021:
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired