Fishfa Rubbers Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – All Streams | 2016-2018 Batch | Rajkot | October 2018
Company: Fishfa Rubbers Ltd
Fishfa Rubbers today enjoys a strong reputation in the world market. Not only it is one of the largest players in the depolymer & Butyl Reclaim Rubber industry, it is also considered, by its clients, to be a highly trustworthy name. Its journey to fame took off from a humble beginning in the year 1971.
Fishfa Rubbers attains majority of its market in the foreign lands. It exports its rubber to 22 countries of the world who all trust the company and its products/ quality.
Position: Assistant Quality Control
Role: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Locations: Rajkot
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Any Streams
- To maintain documents and records related to Quality Control according to Document file
- Responsible for QC observation in production and tube cutting premises
- To maintain all QC related penalty record
- To Identify problem during ongoing process based
- To maintain weight verification report
- To do Crumb inspection of Production
- To do Tickdi checking 03 times from Contractor area
- To do Sampling of Tubes with 100 kgs from Running production in Production area
- Make sorting worker rejection data for production
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)