FIS Global Recruitment Drive 2021 | Freshers | UI/ UX Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Fidelity Information Service Global Pvt Ltd
FIS Global Recruitment Drive 2021: FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: UI/ UX Intern
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility for FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2021:
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Entry level role. Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and procedures with detailed instruction on new work.
- Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function.
- Researches and analyzes appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures.
- May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes.
- Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
- Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
- Basic decision-making, problem-solving, team building and time management skills
- Ability to learn and utilize appropriate equipment, tools, software and methods
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and learning new subject matter
- Additional skills, knowledge and experience may be required based on the type of functions performed
How to Apply for FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here