FIS Global Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Technical Support | BE/ B.Tech – Auto/ Mech/ Civil/ CSE/ EEE/ E&C, Telecom | Mumbai | April 2019
Company: Fidelity Information Service Global Pvt Ltd
FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: Technical Support
Experience: 0 – 4 Year
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Auto/ Mech/ Civil/ CSE/ EEE/ E&C, Telecom; B.Sc/ BCA
- Provides desk-side assistance in resolving technology support issues.
- Performs installations, repairs, upgrades, backups and other maintenance tasks.
- Provides effective customer service in a 24X7X365 production environment (rotating on-call and holiday support may be required.
- Utilizes soft skills and troubleshooting skills to resolve client issues and questions.
- Asks probing questions to gather relevant information on routine and complex calls.
- Uses effective listening skills to develop understanding of client questions or issues.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
- Documents, tracks and monitors client incidents in ticketing system to ensure a timely resolution.
- Prioritizes and escalates support incidents and requests based on business impact and documented guidelines.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)