FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee DevOps Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Indore
Company: Fidelity Information Service Global Pvt Ltd
FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2021: FIS is a leading global provider of technology and services to the financial services industry, serving more than 14,000 clients in over 130 countries. But, to get an understanding of FIS today, one needs to look back at the company’s history and see how FIS evolved into a world-renowned financial services technology leader.
The company was founded in 1968 as Systematics™ and, through its core processing system of the same name, quickly became a globally recognized provider of technology solutions for financial institutions.
Company Website: www.fisglobal.com
Positions: Trainee DevOps Engineer
Job Location: Indore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility for FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2021:
Any Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in the field of Information Technology or other related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Entry level role, usually a recent graduate or in their first two years of work. Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and produces with detailed instruction on new work.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Trains and communicates with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May be responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets and schedules and for documenting work and results.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Knowledge of FIS products and services; in-depth knowledge of products and services in assigned line(s) of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, e.g., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Knowledge of standards relevant to the software industry , e.g., ISO, CMM, Six Sigma
- Knowledge of banking practices, regulations and operations within assigned line(s) of business
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization, e.g., executive, management, individual contributors
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management and related infrastructure technologies and practices
How to Apply for FIS Global Off Campus Drive 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here