First American Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Technical Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: First American (India) Pvt Ltd
First American Off Campus Drive 2021: First American Financial Corporation is a United States financial services company and is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries.
The First American Family of Companies’ core business lines include title insurance and closing/settlement services; title plant management services; title and other real property records and images; valuation products and services; home warranty products; property and casualty insurance; and banking, trust and investment advisory services.
Company Website: www.firstam.com
Positions: Technical Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for First American Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Minimum of 16 years of formal education – Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Technical Trainee will be responsible for producing clean, efficient code based on requirements and by adhering to coding standards and guidelines by following a continuous Build-Integrate-Test (Agile) approach.
- Technical Trainee will understand the software development lifecycle and has knowledge of the overall application development space combined with a basic understanding of the business and domain.
- In this role you will build basic code assigned modules and features using available stacks and knowledge of programming languages generally under supervision, will apply standard trouble shooting and debugging concepts to achieve speed and efficiency.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Adapts to other cultures and unfamiliar situations, thinks on the feet & displays sense of urgency for completion of deliverables.
- Team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Encourages teamwork and collaboration by promoting openness and dialogue, facilitates participation of self and other team members in organizational decisions and motivates other team members and drives pride and positivity in work. Exhibits professionalism in conduct of work and respects others’ views.
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required to interact with colleagues including customer, onshore counterpart, supervisors, team members, business analysts and business teams.
How to Apply for First American Off Campus Drive 2021?
- Interested candidates can register this drive in online using following link
Apply Link: Job Expired