Finastra Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Associate Technical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ BBA/ B.Com | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Thiruvananthapuram
Company: Finastra Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Finastra Recruitment Drive: Finastra is a global leader in financial services software and cloud solutions, transforming the financial services industry by making institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive.
With over 60 offices located around the world, Finastra pairs global perspective with local presence. To see where we are, please refer to the list below. If you wish to speak with us about any of our solutions, please use the contact us button at the top of this page.
Company Website: www.finastra.com
Positions: Associate Technical Engineer – Customer Support
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Law, Finance or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 0 – 2 years relevant work experience including product support, technical support and/or banking.
Responsible and accountable for providing support assistance on multiple products and/or components to FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) clients at a moderate level. Participates in at least one other activity for at least one product including sales support, software implementation, training, software testing, account management, system configuration, release coordination, and product design. Assists less experienced peers.
- Adhere to FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) Client Services standards and processes while also ensuring assigned performance targets and service level objectives are met.
- Ensure client satisfaction by responding to requests for assistance. Investigate, troubleshoot, or escalate issues as required. Accept responsibility for, coordinate, and track issues to a resolution/conclusion.
- Thoroughly document all interactions with clients in case tracking system. Escalate complex and/or client sensitive issues.
- Document client suggestions; provide work-around solutions, when possible, for identified problems in FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) products and/or components; and ensure individuals who need to be informed are made aware of problems. Use tracking system(s) to report and monitor product maintenance and enhancements.
- Assist in building and reviewing knowledge base and written how-to documents for internal and external distribution.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of job related information as required. This may include financial institution, compliance, or technical information.
- Build and maintain knowledge on all FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) products and/or components. Seek to maximize support certifications.
- Maintain a general knowledge of FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) product usage within designated operating systems, networks, hardware, databases, and peripherals as required.
- May act as liaison between clients and third party vendors to determine and document specifications and may use FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) program utilities to create screens, map data and program logic.
- May correspond with FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) clients and attorneys on legal or compliance issues relating to FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) products and/or components and their proper use.
- May be assigned to perform pro-active work with designated FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) clients. This may include reviewing test plans, and conducting regularly scheduled check-ins.
- Provide support or assistance to FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) Sales and Training staff as required.
- Participate in FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) or client specific product testing as required.
- Participate in the development and/or presentation of topics at user group meetings, client sites and in-house training sessions as required.
- Maintain a general knowledge of company procedures and policies.
- Perform additional duties or special assignments as required.
- Strong technical knowledge in .Net (C#), SQL Server.
- Knowledge in JASON, XML, IIS, Centura, Crystal reports is an added advantage
- Good understanding on OOPS Concept
- Moderate to high level of proficiency in the installation, use, and troubleshooting of software systems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills via telephone, in person, and in writing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- Proven ability as problem solver.
- Ability to work with clients, co-workers or third parties professionally and tactfully.
- Ability to work as a team
- Possesses a neat, punctual, positive, proactive and professional work ethic.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications & the Internet.
- Understanding of financial institution business operations (Front Office, Back Office, Lending, Channels).
- Proficiency with Databases.
- Proficiency with Basic Scripting.
- Proficiency in debugging stored proccedures and data analysis
Apply Link: Click here