Recruitment 2022 | Associate QA Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Finastra Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Finastra Recruitment 2022: Finastra is a global leader in financial services software and cloud solutions, transforming the financial services industry by making institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive.
With over 60 offices located around the world, Finastra pairs global perspective with local presence. To see where we are, please refer to the list below. If you wish to speak with us about any of our solutions, please use the contact us button at the top of this page.
Company Website: www.finastra.com
Positions: Associate QA Automation Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0-1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Finastra Recruitment 2022:
- 0 to 1 year of progressive technical experience in Development, design, performance engineering roles
- 0 to 1 year of practical experience in performance engineering (not just performance testing)
- 0 to 1 year of experience with load testing tools (Microsoft Visual Studio, JMeter, Load Runner, Storm Runner LoadUI, or equivalent) is a strong preference
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Experience with source control and issue tracking systems.
- Experience with a Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment.
- Experience with large complex distributed transactional systems
Reporting to the Manager-QA, the Associate QA Automation Engineer will work closely with development engineering and product development teams to understand the performance and other non-functional requirements on projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
Your deliverables as a Associate QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against performance engineering goals
- Execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain performance test scripts.
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during performance testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these performance testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Assist in driving the performance, scalability, and capacity testing strategy.
- Gather performance test requirements and create performance qualification plans.
- Collaborate with development and production support teams on identification of bottlenecks and performance tuning.
- Benchmark Production and Test Labs for base lining and ensure accuracy of test simulation
- Develop tools to simulate and monitor key performance metrics as needed.
- Understanding of impact of application design on performance.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired[