Finastra Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | Bangalore
Company: Finastra Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Finastra Recruitment 2022: Finastra is a global leader in financial services software and cloud solutions, transforming the financial services industry by making institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive.
With over 60 offices located around the world, Finastra pairs global perspective with local presence. To see where we are, please refer to the list below. If you wish to speak with us about any of our solutions, please use the contact us button at the top of this page.
Company Website: www.finastra.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Finastra Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelors in computer science or engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Technical Requirements : Core JAVA, SQL
- 1 year experience developing applications in Core Java , Swing based UI
- Familiarity with using or developing SOAP/REST based services (client and server)
- Good communication skills: Ability to explain technical issues
- Knowledge about testing tools and process
- Experience with writing basic SQL queries
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Associate Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Bangalore.
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired