Finastra Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020 – 2021 Batch | Trivandrum
Company: Finastra Software Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Finastra Recruitment 2021: Finastra is a global leader in financial services software and cloud solutions, transforming the financial services industry by making institutions more resilient, more efficient and more competitive.
With over 60 offices located around the world, Finastra pairs global perspective with local presence. To see where we are, please refer to the list below. If you wish to speak with us about any of our solutions, please use the contact us button at the top of this page.
Company Website: www.finastra.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Trivandrum
Eligibility Criteria for Finastra Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering; MCA
- 0 – 1 years’ software development experience including design and development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, HTML, CSS, SQL preferred.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of required programming languages.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Development, the Associate Software Engineer designs, develops, analyzes, and maintains high-quality software product applications. This position is located in Trivandrum
Your deliverables as a Associate Software Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Designs and develops high-quality code.
- Tests, debugs, analyzes and fixes application problems/issues. Works closely with stakeholders to fix issues in a timely fashion.
- Follows the software development lifecycle process.
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to support product releases and/or resolve program problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
How to Apply for Finastra Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired