Filtrex Technologies Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Design Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Applied Mechanics/ Plastics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Filtrex Technologies Pvt Ltd
Filtrex Technologies is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of advanced water filtration and purification products. Filtrex specialises in the supply of activated carbon solutions, particularly in block form. We are privileged to count among our customers some of the most well-known and respected water treatment brands, OEM partners and wholesale distributors in the world.
Filtrex Technologies is a part of the Marmon Water / A Berkshire Hathaway Company. The Marmon Group has a revenue of nearly $10 billion with 4 autonomous operating companies, 13 diverse, stand-alone business sectors, over 20,000 employees and 300 facilities in over 20 countries.
Company Website: www.filtrextechnologies.com
Positions: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Applied Mechanics / Plastics Engineering with at least two years’ experience of working with CAD software like AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Plastics Engineering with 5 years’ hands-on experience of Mechanical 3D CAD software like AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.
- Good presentation skills and Experience of FEA are desirable
The person hired for this role will handle the mechanical design activities related to product development starting from voice of customer till manufacturing handover. The person will work to design and detail the components, subassemblies and complete assemblies; will analyse the design using engineering calculations, simulation tools and product development specific tools. The person will work to develop functional prototypes and will conduct testing at every stage.
- Mechanical design – plastic part, components and assembly design.
- 2D/3D modelling & drawing – starting from concept sketch to fully detailed models, 2D drawings with GD&T notation.
- Simulation using FEA tools – speciality material like carbon, generic materials like plastic, metal etc.
- Prototype testing in lab and field – products and subsystems related to water purification
- Value engineering of components – to reduce the cost of existing design without any compromise n functions
- Manufacturing handover – preparation of handover document
Application Link: Link Expired