Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer – H&W Configuration | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Recruitment 2023: Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, and provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow-the-sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application, and database support.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Position: Software Engineer – H&W Configuration
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3-5 years
Eligibility Criteria for Fidelity Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech
- 3-5 years of experience.
The Configuration Analysts in the Health & Welfare Implementation team consists of associates belonging to Software Engineering job family at FMR. Implementation team collaborates with relevant stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and ongoing maintenance of a system build over Oracle Apps HRMS and Oracle Advanced Benefits (OAB). The configuration team ensures that the implementation adheres to Fidelity standards and sets up an efficient, scalable and robust design to support on-going administration of the clients
- Plays the role of a Techno-Functional Consultant and provides design solutions and suggestions.
- Implements/Configures Oracle Apps HRMS and OAB as per client directions
- Devises rule logic (algorithms), for use in Oracle Apps for custom client requirements.
- Involves in the complete implementation cycle, from discovery phase to estimation, planning, designing, configuration, testing, support, monitoring and reporting
- Ensures design methods include compliance check to major US Federal directives as laid down by government.
- Monitors requirement changes and slippages and reports the same to relevant parties
- Produces improved processes and methodologies for efficient and accurate Oracle Apps implementations
- Takes part in design meetings for new product offerings/ non-standard requirements
- Knowledge of basic Algorithms
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical thinking
- Good command over PL/SQL
- Oracle Apps/ HRMS/ OAB
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Strong attention to detail and independent judgment
How to Apply for Fidelity Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online through below-mentioned URL.
Apply Link: Click Here