Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2020-2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Recruitment 2023: Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, and provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow-the-sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application, and database support.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Fidelity Recruitment 2023:
- 0-2 years of IT experience
This team takes care of the Voice & Video Services for Enterprise. It includes the Administration and Management of Voip Phones, Speech Attendant, AV Equipments, Conference Rooms, Digital Signage, Live Video Streaming and Video on Demand platforms and the respective infrastructure.
As a Systems Engineer, the role involves below tasks –
- Provide L2 and L3 support for Voice, Conferencing and Multimedia Services.
- Drive technical initiatives with US partners and collaborate with cross-geography teams
- Working along with the Engineering team to plan major infrastructure upgrades, to troubleshoot issues and to tune the environment for optimal performance and uptime
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements, and opportunities to improve the customer service experience
- Working experience in Video Conferencing and/or Voice Technologies.
- Knowledge on TCP/IP protocols, SBC, PSTN, ISDN and other Network Protocols
- Strong knowledge on Unix based platforms.
- Exposure towards scripting in Python, Go-Language etc…
- Strong Verbal and Non-verbal communication skills
- Should be a quick learner and willing to explore new things.
- Should be able Articulate well and not hesitant to ask questions when needed.
How to Apply for Fidelity Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online through below-mentioned URL.
Apply Link: Click Here