Fidelity Recruitment 2023 | Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | Chennai
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Recruitment 2023: Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, and provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow-the-sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application, and database support.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer – H&W CRA
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Eligibility Criteria for Fidelity Recruitment 2023:
- 1-3 years of experience in Health & Welfare Domain is preferred
- Plays the role of a Techno-Functional Consultant and provides design solutions and suggestions.
- Education – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and execute on documents reporting and audit needs
- Strong knowledge of SQL, MS Access, MS Excel
- Knowledge of tools like Alteryx, Knime and Power BI is preferred.
- Positive attitude and results-oriented approach
- Strong presentation, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of HOBS, Populates, FHB, CWE, Snowflake and WIDE data structures and dictionaries
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
The Central Reporting & Audit Analyst is part of a team that executes and delivers reports both for internal and customer use. The Central Reporting & Audit Analyst is responsible for designing, building & generating reports where the data sources may span a broad number of systems and data source including inputs from customers and third-party vendors.
In this role, you will deliver report and/or report results to the requestor in a clear and timely fashion. You will think and work across Fidelity by partnering with others to ensure a full and complete understanding of the criteria and output requirements, source data and end user expectations.
In this role, you will help ensure that internal and external customers receive the results they need on time and accurately. We are seeking a candidate with a strong time management, requirements documentation, data visualization and technical skills, who can thrive in a challenging, fast paced team environment.
- Executing on requests with extreme accuracy and timeliness
- Collaborating with partners during the request process
- Working with requestors to define needs and acceptance criteria
- Defining, creating, and executing comparative data audits between two or three data sources/systems
- Your strong communal working style with good interpersonal, relationship management, and facilitation skills
- Your ability to take initiative; your actions and decisions are driven by customer needs
- Your aim to understand business requests and needs as deeply as you can and translate those needs to technical requirements in support of a report or audit design
- Your demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication, organization, and time management skills
- You’re a problem-solver and inspire creative solutions
- You can handle various tasks and priorities simultaneously
- You can overcome unexpected obstacles with little or no supervision
- You can work effectively with business users and technical staff
How to Apply for Fidelity Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online through below-mentioned URL.
Apply Link: Click Here