Fidelity Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | October 2017
Company: Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments is a multinational financial services corporation based in Boston, Massachusetts. Fidelity Investments operates a brokerage firm, manages a large family of mutual funds, provides fund distribution and investment advice, retirement services, wealth management, securities execution and clearance, and life insurance.
EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow the sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application and database support.
Company Website: www.fidelity.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 Years of IT experience
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Technology
Packaging and Profile management is an integral part of End User Platforms operations and Techworks, Technical service verticals within EUC. This group is responsible for complete packaging and certification of applications that are entering Fidelity environment. This position will be a key resource for EI Software Engineering and Product Certification group Project. He/She will be responsible for supporting packaging, Repackaging , profile management, customer communication, co-ordinating with customers for requirements collection and smoke testing. This position is also responsible for packaging apps for desktop environment and Citrix Server environment, applications and the environment that they run on. This will include customer management, vendor co-ordination, change management, incident management on call support, cross site coordination and troubleshooting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage Application packaging life cycle End to End
- Create packages based on requirements and ensure such packages are error-free and tested for both Functionality and Fidelity Standards
- Timely and proactive communication to customers on status, solutions, deadlines etc.
- Knowledge on Windows Operating system including Registries, File system, Environment variables, services and commonly used DOS commands.
- Good knowledge on Windows Installer, MSI Installation technology and Flexera Admin Studio.
- Awareness on PowerShell, VBSCripting etc. .
- Microsoft Technologies domain experience on both desktop and server environment.
- Troubleshooting on Windows environment.
- Must be well educated on file security and permissions, Windows Registry, System Services .
Apply Link: Closed