FICO Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Cyber Security Engineer – II | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: FICO (Fair Issac Corporation)
FICO Recruitment 2021 : FICO’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. The company provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
Founded in 1956, FICO introduced analytic solutions such as credit scoring that have made credit more widely available, not just in the United States but around the world. We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind decision management
Company Website: www.fico.com
Positions: Cyber Security Engineer – II
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor degree in a computer science or technology-related field preferred.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC, GSSP-JAVA preferred but not Mandatory.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in Application Security is preferred but not Mandatory
- Triage and provide remediation recommendations for security issues
- Work with Security team members to build and maintain security features
- Work with other development teams to ensure that they make safe architectural and implementation choices
- Constantly poke and abuse our software to find bugs before attackers do
- Provide Expert Technical Guidance and hands on validation of secure development solutions
- Collaborate with engineers, consultants and leadership to address security risks and provide mitigation recommendations within the SDLC.
- Perform hands on security testing of products and services to proactively discover risk and track them to resolution.
- Perform validation of security controls to insure adherence with compliance and industry best practices.
- Understand, balance and communicate business risk with security risk.
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect appropriate level of judgment as it pertains to security.
- Ability to understand business requirements and apply security without adversely affecting the desired functionality.
- Includes keeping better communication with other engineers, consultants and leadership in order to conduct other job duties in the above as a team.
- Be the SME for Application security process and help AppSec team members to complete the tasks assigned to them.
- Firm understanding of enterprise class application architectures that are highly scalable and reliable and the ability to secure them.
- Experience with multiple languages such as Java, C++, PHP, etc. and understand how to detect and remedy related security issues such as OWASP top 10.
- Ability to scale security within the SDLC by automation using tools sets such as source code analyzers, vulnerability scanners, configuration validation, and similar techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convey security needs to developers, peers and leadership.
- Solid foundation in application security.
How to Apply for FICO Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here