Faurecia Recruitment 2022 | Design Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Faurecia Recruitment 2022: Faurecia is the 8th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world; in 2013 it was #1 for vehicle interiors and emission control technology. One in four automobiles is equipped by Faurecia. It designs and manufactures seats, exhaust systems, interior systems (dashboards, centre consoles, door panels, acoustic modules) and decorative aspects of a vehicle (aluminium, wood).
Faurecia’s customers include the Volkswagen group, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Renault-Nissan, Ford, General Motors, BMW, Daimler, Fiat/Chrysler, Toyota and Hyundai-Kia among others. Headquartered in Nanterre, France, Faurecia employs 5,500 engineers and technicians.
Company Website: www.faurecia.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Faurecia Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Follow the work instructions and work descriptions given by the product design engineer.
- Follow the set OEM standards and CAD methodology.
- Follow the systems and procedures of Faurecia – Only CAD / Design related
- Complete the assignment within the estimated time or before the decided delivery date as given by PDE.
- Communicate clear status of work to the team with the help of RFT indicator.
- Ensure regular weekly timesheet punching.
- To ensure the availability of information mentioned in the work order e.g., CAD data and relevant documents.
- Understand the work description and contact the product design engineer in case of any query.
- To fill up the checklist before delivery of the project & get it approved from /Product Design Engineer.
- To do self-inspection and take ownership of the work done – Draft analysis, Clash analysis , part comparison & Kanban card closure with Checklist
- To highlight issues to / Product Design Engineer and propose improvement ideas for continuous improvement on processes and systems.
- To ensure that there is no clash, no undercut no pending points, no deviation from A-surface and standard interfaces or templates.
- Ensure maximum usage of templates and macros.
- To adhere and respect shift schedule and timings.
- To plan leaves in advance with intimation to Design and Development Team Leader and Product Design Engineer.
- Respond to all training invitations and ensure 100% training attendance for all accepted trainings.
- To ensure flexibility and multi-tasking to work in different work groups and projects.
- To uphold & abide by code of ethics & Management.
- Awarness of QMs policy & Processes
- Ensuring all work process & procedures are in line with QMS objectives & reporting any incident of deviation from QMS.
- Perform engineering assignments as part of design / project team for various projects assigned, following and applying the systems and standards set by Faurecia and OEMs under the guidance of / Product Design Engineer.
- Uses appropriate software, to develop 3D models and drawings that meet engineering specifications.
How to Apply for Faurecia Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here