FANUC Recruitment 2019 | Repair Engineer | Diploma – Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Instrumentation Engineering | 2014 – 2017 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: FANUC India Pvt Ltd
FANUC Corporation, Japan is a pioneer in Computer Numerical Control (CNC) technology since 1956. In today’s manufacturing world, “FANUC” is amongst the most reliable and dependable brands on any shop-floor. This has resulted in our achieving a dominant share in the demanding CNC and Robot markets.
FANUC India Private Limited is a subsidiary of FANUC Corporation and was established in 1992 with its headquarters in Bangalore. Our main objective is to provide the Indian market with the entire range of top of the line FANUC products (CNC, Robot and Robomachine) coupled with value added services thereby delivering the least cost of ownership to our customers.
Company Website: www.fanuc.com
Positions: Repair Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Qualification: Diploma in EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ Mechatronics with 60% above throughout academics
- Physical inspection of the PCB’s/Amplifiers/Motors
- Assembling & Dismantling of PCB’s/Amplifiers/Motors
- Soldering & De-soldering of all type of components
- Identification & checking of Components (Ex. Active & passive components)
- Analyzing the cause of failure and repairing the faulty parts
- Testing & Trouble shooting of Electronic circuits
- Testing & Trouble shooting of Motors (Servo & Spindle Motors)
- Usage of basis testing equipment’s (CRO, Multi-meter etc.) & Tools,
- Making a data entry of work done in the FANUC ERP S/W for the repair related activities.
- Reporting about the repair activity, technical presentation preparing and discussing etc.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)