EY Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | RPA Developer Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Trivandrum
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Recruitment 2022: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: RPA Developer Intern
Job Location: Trivandrum
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for EY Recruitment 2022:
- Graduate degree in Engineering or related Discipline
- 0 to 1 year of Automation experience.
- Understand basic concepts of RPA tools like UiPath and Blue Prism (any additional tool is an added advantage) and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project
- Basic understanding of .NET technology stack
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
An Automation Engineer is required to develop automation solutions using RPA platforms based on the business requirements and processes. This role would require a strong desire to learn new technology, quality deliverables, and attention to detail.
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here