EY Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Recruitment 2022: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: Analyst – IT Advisory
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for EY Recruitment 2022:
- Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
- No prior experience required
EY is looking for Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
- Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
- Support design, build and test SAP application
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired