EY Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Data Analytics Intern | BCA/ MCA/ B.Com/ M.Com | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Recruitment 2021: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: Data Analytics Intern
Experience: 0-6 months
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for EY Recruitment 2021:
- Bachelor / Masters in Computer Applications, Information Systems or related discipline from reputed institute.
- B.Com/M.Com, degree in Business, accounting, finance.
- Bachelor in Maths / Statistics from reputed institute.
- Data analytics certifications preferred
- 0-6 months of relevant experience in data transformation / ETL / related fields.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with data integration and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, ACL) though not mandatory, will be considered a plus.
- Audit domain knowledge, though not mandatory, will be considered a plus.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills – Presentation and Soft Skills
- Being a quick learner and demonstrating adaptability to change.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel on a need basis
- Should possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to and capable of delivering under tight timelines, basis the business needs.
- Must be able to work closely with the Analytics teams and support them in data profiling, data transformation and analytics delivery.
- Acquiring expertise in EY’s suite of Helix tools within a short period of time.
- Having a strong focus on meeting tight delivery timelines.
- Design, review and rectify scripts and workflows, systems and processes to analyze client data Knowledge of auditing aspects good to have.
- Ability to correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Able to use available technology and tools effectively in the process of data transformation
- Master complex tasks, understand the implications of work performed while maintaining data quality and security.
- Be self-motived and continuously demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to team success, going beyond own tasks to help the team as a whole to succeed.
- Communicate messages clearly and confidently showing sincerity and approachability.
- Effectively anticipate and proactively address issues to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired