EY Recruitment 2021 | Automation Central Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; MCA | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Recruitment 2021: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: Automation Central Associate
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for EY Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with a sound industry experience of 2 to 4 Yrs.
- Strong experience in VBA Scripting
- Microsoft Excel (must have)
- All basic reference formulae (VLOOKUP, Index, Match, Sum if, Getpivotdata)
- Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Data Links
- Creating new VBA Macros
- Checking and correcting existing VBA Macros
- Proper Data / Table Formatting
- Microsoft .NET technology, ASP .NET, C# and or VB.NET, Windows or Web based development, Web API, Web Services, Application Blocks
- Strong in Transact SQL or PL/SQL, strong RDBMS concepts with experience in either MS SQL Server or Oracle.
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology
- Excellent business communication
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to problem solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills
How to Apply for EU Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired