EY Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Analyst | B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ M.Com/ MBA | 2020 – 2023 Batch | Kochi
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Off Campus Drive 2023: Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
It primarily provides assurance (which includes financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to its clients. Like many of the larger accounting firms in recent years, EY has expanded into markets adjacent to accounting, including strategy, operations, HR, technology, and financial services consulting
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: Associate Analyst
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2.5 Years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Kochi
Eligibility Criteria for EY Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Post-graduation (Fresher)/ Graduation (with experience)
- 0 to 2.5 years of experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good analytical thinking/ ability to make decisions
- Proficient with MS Excel, and Word
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from RMS Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ RMS rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy, and appropriateness of proposed transactions/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the RMS team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within RMS and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- The individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop an understanding of key requirements of the firm and regulator’s RMS rules and policies
- Individuals will reference existing policies; however, due to the frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation-specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here