ExxonMobil Recruitment 2021 | Production Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
ExxonMobil Recruitment 2021:- ExxonMobil is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company. We hold an industry-leading inventory of global oil and gas resources. We are the world’s largest refiner and marketer of petroleum products, and our chemical company ranks among the world’s largest.
Today we operate in most of the world’s countries and are best known by our familiar brand names: Exxon, Esso and Mobil. We make the products that drive modern transportation, power cities, lubricate industry and provide petrochemical building blocks that lead to thousands of consumer goods.
Company Website: www.corporate.exxonmobil.com
Positions: Production Data Engineer
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelors (or higher) degree from a recognized university in an engineering discipline e.g. Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer or related fields with minimum GPA 7.0 (out of 10.0)
- Lead data preparation activities for deployment and support of proprietary digital technologies. These include,
- Execute data clean-up activities and set-up of custom PI AF (PI Asset Framework) templates using P&IDs (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams) and PI servers.
- Work in agile team and coordinate activities across various operations teams to ensure timely resolution of AF/PI data quality issues.
- Perform recurring activities to upgrade, maintain consistent templates and documentation across multiple development environments.
- Devise data based solutions to solve production surveillance business problems by leveraging data manipulation tools (SQL, TOAD, Access, Excel) and visualization software like PowerBI, Tableau or Excel.
- Interface with global oil and gas production engineering and operations teams for technology deployment and support.
- 1-2 years of experience with OSI-soft, PI-AF, PI or similar products is required
- 1-3 years of experience in the upstream oil and gas production industry is required
- Basic programming experience (SQL, VBA, or any software programming language) is required
- Strong Communications, organization & multitasking skills
- Initiative to learn new things
- Experience in reservoir surveillance, analysis, and report writing is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud based solutions is preferred
Apply Link: Click Here