Expedia Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Associate Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT | 2019 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Expedia India
Expedia Recruitment Drive 2020: Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Development Engineer
Primary Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science or IT
- You’ll design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools
- You will be working on projects which have a direct impact on customers, and you’ll support strategic initiatives from brands or business units
- You will be contributing to maintain development standard methodologies
- Contributing to deliver world-class software on date
- You will work with groundbreaking and specialized technologies, Machine Learning & Data science, Cloud computing
We are looking for an Associate Software Dev Engineer to join the Marketplace Dynamics Data Engineering team in Bangalore. Our team builds and maintains data and software products that unlock opportunities for personalized customer experiences and marketing performance optimization. Come, join us on our journey to build the most intelligent travel platform in the world.
We believe in being different and challenging the status quo. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches.
- BS+ engineering degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 0-1+ years’ experience in software development
- Strong in data structures, algorithm and problem solving
- Strong in object-oriented or functional programming
- Proficient in any JVM based language preferably Java/Scala
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- A strong drive and passion to learn new technologies and software design
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
Apply Link: Job Expired