Expedia Recruitment 2021 | Software Development Engineer II | BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science | Delhi
Company: Expedia India
Expedia Recruitment 2021: Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Software Development Engineer II
Primary Location: Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ BS/ MS – Computer Science or IT
- As a Software Developer, you will develop fast, scalable, highly available, and reliable micro-services that will process thousands of requests per second.
- You will tackle a wide range of complex software and system issues that will require a deep understanding of the application architecture, software engineering, and deployment infrastructure.Additionally, you will play a critical part in driving world-class Operational excellence within our applications.
- As part of our continuous learning culture, you will have the opportunity to participate in exciting company hackathons and various career building courses with co-workers of all levels of expertise. This role is suited to an individual with good competence in Java Development and AWS infrastructure, using Agile methodology.
- You will work on following technologies: Java, AWS, Docker, Kafka, Git, Splunk, Jenkins, S3, Lambda, Amazon RDS & MS-SQL Server
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience in Java.
- Experience in creating RESTful services
- Working knowledge of Databases like Amazon Aurora Postgress, AWS RDS , MS-SQL DB
- Understanding of Unit testing Framework (Junit)
- Experience on AWS (Min 1-2 Years)
- Good to have – Docker, Jenkins & Python
- Good to have working knowledge of Streaming/Messaging application preferably Kafka is plus.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to work multi-functionally across multiple departments
- You believe in having fun with your co-workers, while working together on the team.
Apply Link: Job Expired