Expedia Recruitment 2017 | Intern – Associate Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Gurgaon | November 2017
Company: Expedia India
Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Development Engineer Intern
Primary Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (2017 & 2018 Batch)
What you can do for us:
As part of Lodging Supply Services, you will work with some of the best technological minds to help us link travellers to 240,000 hotels. Powering a global set of brands and pushing the frontiers of technology, you will be part of building the most advanced technology in the industry.
Day to day you will find yourself
- building state of the art, secure, highly available web services in AWS
- helping us scale our technology stack to double both inventory capacity and booking throughput in the next five years
- owning your solutions all the way to production, striving for operational excellence with a first to know, quick to fix and always improving attitude!
- pushing for rapid delivery of high quality software
Your Interests Should Include
- web service and API development
- Java and lightweight frameworks and libraries
- TDD or other development approaches with a focus on high quality tests
- Continuous improvement practices (eg. continuous integration, continuous delivery, process automation, Lean / Agile methodologies).
- data structures and algorithms
Application Link: Closed