Expedia Recruitment 2017 | Associate Software Development Engineer | BS/ MS/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Gurgaon | December 2017
Company: Expedia India
Expedia revolutionizes travel through the power of technology. Across the globe, our family of brands makes travel easier for millions of people who want to step out of their homes and into the world. We breathe life into the idea of finding adventure every single day. Our teams are encouraged to explore the unknown and challenge the status quo. Passion for exploration extends beyond our office walls and into the lives of our employees.
Expedia is one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, offering travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services to meet every budget and activities of every kind at competitive rates. With over hundreds of thousands of hotel partners worldwide and a comprehensive offering of flight inventory made available on the website, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to complement.
Company Website: www.expedia.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Development Engineer
Primary Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 6 Months to 1 Year
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong 06- 1 years experience with dynamic web applications using the latest technologies and standard methodologies, based on jQuery or equivalent with HTML5, CSS3, JSP.
- Strong full stack software development experience in Java and in front end templating and scripting languages.
- Experience in back end data stores, including SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working in with AWS/Cloud infrastructure.
- Good understanding of server side design patterns and practical application.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies and continuous delivery principles.
- Able to work closely with and incorporate feedback from other specialists and product owner.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies (scrum, XP).
Responsibilities and skills:
- You partner with a team of collaborative developers to design and develop brand new features.
- You use your creativity, first class engineering skills and technical knowledge to deliver features and improvements efficiently.
- You will interact with Program Managers, Product Managers, UX team and Test Engineers to contribute to and review functional specifications and test cases.
- Deliver business features in an agile fashion.
- Possess a strong eye for the operational aspects of the platform such as deployment, performance tuning and monitoring.
- Use cloud computing technologies to help Expedia innovate, while reducing business cost and time to market.
- You have a quality mindset regarding unit testing, code review, integration testing.
- You have an excellent team spirit and are a self-starter.
Application Link: Link Expired