Everest Industries Recruitment/ Off Campus/ Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Delhi
Company: Everest Industries Limited
Everest is one of India’s fastest growing building solutions companies. It is the most trusted and dominant name in the construction industry today. A strong presence in the country for over 80 years has sharpened our expertise to provide complete building solutions for all sectors.
In India, we distribute our products across 1, 00,000 villages and 600 cities, through 8 state-of-the-art facilities, 6000 outlets, 38 sales depots and 14 offices.
Company Website: www.everestind.com
1) Graduate Engineer Trainee – Quality:
- Candidate should possess excellent Interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills and should be able to coordinate with Cross Functional Teams.
- Experience in QMS Implementation and Compliance.
- Candidate should have awareness of Various Quality tools & Processes.
2) Graduate Engineer Trainee – Purchase:
- Knowledge of Purchase Function
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Production Consumables
- Knowledge of Steel Procurement
- Excellent Communication Skills
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Delhi
Everest Industries Limited,
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estat,
Mathura Road, Near Hyundai Showroom,
Application Link: Link Expired