Eurofins Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | BI Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Eurofins Central Laboratory
Eurofins Recruitment 2022: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Company Website: www.eurofins.com
Positions: BI Developer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Eurofins Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ MCA
- Minimum 0-2 years’ experience as Software Developer / DataWarehouse developer.
- Owned / implemented DWH for one or more projects.
- Working experience of MS SQL Server Reporting Services & Integration Services is mandatory.
- Hands on experience in DWH implementations, Unit and Functional testing.
As BI Developer, this person needs to contribute as Business Intelligence development, in a OneTeam way with IT Solutions Development Teams in India and Europe. In this role, member is expected to:
- Data-related development and testing projects.
- The projects leverage Agile practices, Microsoft BI technologies (MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, MS SQL Server Integration Services).
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality software by oneself and together with the team (including design, code, tests, documentation).
- Embrace Agile practices and well-known modelisation practices (UML).
- Develop working relationships within the wider Eurofins IT community and with select Eurofins user groups.
- Implement the Data warehouse using Microsoft BI technologies (MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server Reporting Services, MS SQL Server Integration Services) in Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality software by oneself and together with the team including design, code, tests, and documentation.
- Embrace Agile practices and well-known UML model practices.
- Master data related activities via data structure & SQL query knowledge.
- Develop Business Intelligence / Reporting / ETL / KPI projects as needed with Reporting Service/Integration Service experts.
- Working experience of MS SQL (TSQL) is mandatory.
- Working experience of MS SQL Server Reporting Services is mandatory.
- Working experience of MS SQL Server Integration Services is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of UML, Agile/Scrum methodologies is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of C# and Self Service BI using PowerBI would be a plus
How to Apply for Eurofins Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here