Eurofins Recruitment 2020 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore
Company: Eurofins Central Laboratory
Eurofins Recruitment 2020: Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
Company Website: www.eurofins.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science or IT or MCA
- Working with SQL Server and related technologies to allow the creation of and the support of data migrations and transformations;
- Configuration and support of the HR tools
- Support for the integration between Eurofins internal platforms (career sites, DMS and sites, etc…) and HR tools;
- Basic experience in transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL;
- Basic understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both at business level and technical level (e.g. architects, developers);
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Builds trust with colleagues;
- Results oriented: demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness. Sets up high personal standards of performance, seeks out new challenges and initiates activities;
- Team player: involves others, shares knowledge and seeks opportunities for cross functional working and collaboration;
- People developer: builds knowledge and expertise in his/her teams, and acts as a role model;
- Flexibility: Adapts to situations and different/multicultural environments, revises plans and decisions in the light of new information and changing circumstances;
- Ability to work under pressure.
Apply Link: Click Here